Saturday, June 10, 2006

I've been hit

Ron the Tiger tagged me (ahhhhhhh), so apparently I have to do this survey. Next is Colleen; you're it.

5 Items in my fridge:
chocolate chip cookie dough I like to eat
Domino's
champagne for the wedding night
potatoes
No Ecto Cooler, sadly

5 Items in my closet
Carolina Mudcats polo shirts
12 blankets...people keep giving them to us even though we're in Florida
a Reggie Miller jersey
Holly's wedding dress
Wade Boggs bobblehead

5 Items in my car
engine
steering wheel
disposable camera, for some reason
a blanket (see "Closet" above)
Arby's coupons

5 Items in my purse
I don't have a purse, so I'll substitute my E: drive
Devil Rays animations
MP3s by The Click Five and Angels and Airwaves
Katie Holmes on SNL video
Ocean's 12 soundtrack
the last episode of BassCenter featuring Seth McClung, Josh Paul, Sarah and Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home