Wednesday, May 10, 2006

2.6

Where'd that song Move Along come from? Steven knows I love it; his nifty little macbook spun it three times for me in the control room. That might have to be the theme song for the next 365 days, to the extent I have theme songs, which is to say never.

This birthday might be the best in a while; 25 was a game against the White Sox that, being on a Wednesday, was followed by no sort of notable celebration. 24 was in Raleigh, and since we actually did birthdays there, my lovely Mudcats surprised me with a red velvet cake that was scrumptuous. 23...hmm...Washington DC. I'd be lying if I said if I remembered exactly, but I believe it had something to do with Sarah and Chris taking me out to the Tombs. Perhaps Machnackistan can provide some insight into this; he remembers everything. 22...that awkward post-college/pre-job time period of lameness...no doubt my mother throwing me a party at home and Eric/Andy/Chris and I celebrating in Warren. Somehow. 21 was around a campfire in northern Michigan. And the usual Alma-style celebrations.

Props to whoever organized basketball today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home