Wednesday, March 01, 2006

All-American Reject

First off, the dirty little ditty Dirty Little Secret is my new favorite pop turn-on since Speed Of Sound. It's fun and rolls right along with you driving down 275 or whatever sweet freeway you're near. For my loyal readers: have a download.

While we're having fun: The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny. Thanks to Holly and her brother for this amusement; I've only run into one person who hasn't liked it, but she's sadly far outnumbered by the people who think Abraham Lincoln pole-vaulting is really funny.

Other cool stuff: Entourage. Chris finally convinced me to watch the thing, and we rolled through all 8 episodes alongside Jen. Part of the appeal (for me, anyway) is how each character is kind of a tool, but each has at least one redeeming quality. It's almost Dawson's Creek, in L.A., with no girl leads, cussing, and straight-up coolness. The question becomes: Is Jeremy Piven really that sweet?

We finished the Media Guide last night. Eric/Jason/Me, 'til 7.45 am, meaning I spent approximately 25 straight hours at Tropicana Field (discounting the trip to the airport and the Subway run). Talk about a day well spent. This will be the best media guide in the universe. And I would say that sort of marathon makes up for all of who think those days in California were spent slacking.

Finally, I don't think it's okay to call Chicago "Chi-Town" unless you live there. Is anyone with me on this one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home