Thursday, September 15, 2005

Frick's Summer Survey

had a party: it's always a party at Tropicana Party...I mean Field
gone to a party: 74, 7 to go
smoked: I smoked Carl Crawford in a footrace from 1st to 2nd
drank: and then sang O.A.R.
spent the night with someone: Holly
Laughed until your stomach hurt: no one I know in Florida is funny
gone on vacation: when you can drive to DisneyWorld in 90 minutes, does it qualify as a vacation?
went camping: the plan is to camp on the beach in December
swam: the pool. a lot. and the Gulf.
went to the movies: Hitchhiker's Guide. Wedding Crashers. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Batman Begins.
gone shopping: ohmigod I love to shop!
had a job: more like a lifestyle
got sun burnt: on the back
made a bon fire: burnt down the Yankees
been outside during a lightning storm: I don't know what the outside looks like
been to another state: not really. well, Michigan. and various airports. but I'm not sure they count.
been to another country: to Machnackistan
changed something about your appearance: my hair grew. now I look like Che. not really.
been to the hospital with an injury: I visited the Rays' mascot. She broke her arm.
commited a crime/broken the law: downloaded music
gone on a road trip: not the good kind
kissed someone: I am still working on holding hands with Holly
been to a concert: O.A.R. O.A.R. O.A.R.
been in trouble with the parents: they were like, why does your baseball team suck so much
had a memorable moment: bases loaded, down by 3, 3-2, 2 out, bottom of the 9th. that ball is gone.
had a horrible moment: last night's Yankee game qualifies.
made new friends: I don't really like anybody I know in Florida very much.
missed a friend: Jen
slept under the stars: nope but I did make out under them on a romantic motorcycle ride through the the country side at midnight. you can all gag now. WAIT. That was Frick's answer.
thought about school: sing of Alma Mater
been to the beach: beach?
thought about a special someone: I think about Katie Holmes a lot
spent the most time with: my lovely Devil Rays cohorts. it's depressing to think about, for real.
taken a summer class: that would be lame.
had a crush: Katie Holmes
where are you going to school: The Academy of How Not To Operate A Baseball Team
bought a new car: the Focus is hot
lesson learned: YANKEES SUCK!

1 Comments:

At Monday, September 26, 2005 11:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd let you know I came by for a visit...will definitely be checking back. You rock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home